Fanmoji is a quickly growing start-up based in London. We're constantly looking for talented individuals to join the team.
If you think you have something to offer, please either reply to one of the job adverts below. If there's nothing there that's right for you, why not get in touch anyway, we might just have been slow to post your dream position.
Oh, hi there agencies. We're all good thanks. We'd much appreciate it if you didn't contact us. Thanks.
Position: Head of marketing/growth hacker
£35K (depending on experience) + company benefits.
We're Fanmoji, a new London tech start-up that builds emoji keyboards. Our apps are already seeing great traction and gaining positive responses from users and the media, so we’re now looking to add to our team to keep driving that success forward.
Could you make a difference in a rapidly developing, ever-changing environment? Tell us why you’d be suited to help us move to the next level.
We have seen a great response to our apps upon launch: topping paid App Store rankings, thank you tweets from celebrities and full-page articles in national papers.
Now we're moving into phase two where we need to bring someone in to really drive forward ongoing downloads of our suite of apps and ensure the product remains ahead of the game, enabling us to make the best of recently secured partnerships with big names in the entertainment and sports space.
How do we do that? Well, that's what you should be telling us. We'll obviously work with you on developing the best strategies, but we need someone who has bags of energy and common sense and who is capable of making things happen!
It’s a great opportunity to join a company at an early stage, and help shape not only our culture, but your role within an exciting start-up.
Along with driving growth through competitions, social and content, you'll be working closely with the product development team to come up with new features, all while building and developing relationships with media companies and stakeholders in the communities we target - this could be anyone from a university to the talent management of a major recording artist, to a football association.
- Lots of common sense, and the ability and energy to make things happen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a sense of what works on social
- Proven and demonstrable creativity
- Ability to work with external companies and build relationships from scratch.
- Experience working with a development team a huge plus
- Experience working as a digital producer desirable.
- Experience working in a digital environment, with a good understanding of how digital engagement works.
- Understanding of how to use analytics to make decisions would start moving you towards the top of the list!
- You will have proven, successful, experience in B2C digital and marketing, and are now ready to combine it with you personal touch to drive our marketing effort. This will require strategic vision, forward-thinking, a hands-on attitude and ability to manage others.
- This should be at least your third job in the industry.